To send notifications to a Pushover client you need to add the Pushover user key of the recipient in CloudRadar.
If you want to receive alerts instantly on your mobile device Pushover is the best option. Pushover has been made for only one purpose: Fast and reliable notification of events. It's not a chat app.
Compared with Telegram Pushover gives a far better user experience because the messages are well formatted and the information is better structured.
- You need to know the Pushover user key of the person who should receive notifications.
- 1.Choose Recipients on the left, and then choose ADD RECIPIENT.
- 2.In Media type, choose Pushover.
- 3.Enter the user key.
- 4.Optionally, choose SEND TEST.Verify that the corresponding person received the test message sent on the Pushover client.
- 5.Choose for which kinds of events a notification should be sent to Pushover - alerts, warnings, or reminders.
- 6.Save your changes.