Installing frontman on Windows
Installing frontman on a Windows system would allow you to collect and monitor data about hosts that are on the same intranet as this system.
- You have defined the frontman location for the system where you are going to install frontman. For details, see Adding frontman locations.
- You have permissions to install the frontman as a service on the selected system in your intranet.
- The system on which you install the frontman can send and receive data from Internet.
- 1.In CloudRadar, copy the provided configuration information about the URL, user, and password.
- 2.Copy the link for downloading the frontman.
- 3.Log in to the Windows system where the frontman should be installed.
- 4.Use the link copied on step 2 to download the agent.
- 5.Execute the downloaded file, and during the installation enter the configuration information copied in step 1: URL, user, and password for the hub.
- 6.Optionally, check if the frontman is running by starting
services.mscand checking if the status of the Frontman service is Running.