Installing frontman on Linux
Installing frontman on a Linux system would allow you to collect and monitor data about hosts that are on the same intranet as this system.
- You have permissions to install the frontman as a service on the selected system in your intranet.
- The system on which you install the frontman can send and receive data from Internet.
- 1.Copy the commands displayed for installation on a Linux system.
- 2.Log in to the Linux system where the frontman should be installed.
- 3.Open a terminal and paste the commands; if needed, enter root password.The system would execute the command and install the agent.
- 4.Optionally, check if the frontman service is running using the following command:
service frontman status