Configuring frontman monitoring
You need to set up frontman locations, install frontman, and configure hosts that would use the frontman.
- 2.Install the frontman software on a dedicated system in your intrantet. For details, see Installing frontman on Linux and Installing frontman on Windows.
- 3.When adding hosts from your intranet, choose the Intranet-host behind firewall option, and select the corresponding frontman location. For details, see Adding hosts.
- 5.Check how a frontman works:
- 1.On the Frontmen page, check if the status of the frontman is Connected.
- 2.When there are hosts configured to use the frontman, go to the Latest data page of these hosts to see the monitoring data that the frontman collected for the hosts.